Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Why a "blog" & why now ?


If you ask me why I'm doing this, I'd be like :


The blog concept is now "deprecated", so why would I try to have mine now ?
You can say that I am an old school guy, who's only objective is to change the world bla bla bla ...
Nah more seriously, when you write in your personal blog, it's like writing a public diary where you have no pressure, and you feel that you can write whatever you want, and that's what I will be trying to do.
The main purpose of this blog is an initiative to share the knowledge I acquired during my 5 years as a computer engineering student at Ecole nationale Supérieure d'Informatique - ESI, Algiers, and will be acquired in the future. I felt the need to do this because I will graduate this year and I am working on using reinforcement learning to boost a metaheuristic called Bee Swarm optimization, for the feature selection problem, and to be honest, I've spend some time to figure things out ( when I wrote this, I had 2 months and a half working on the project ), because when you read articles, you have so many points of view and each researcher or group of researchers has his own perspective, which means that, your contribution could be to do the abstraction of the studies, and make a sort of survey ( a concept that exists, but still, you can't understand the fundamentals just by reading surveys, you need to do you own ).

I actually tried to open my personal blog once, wrote 2-3 articles then stopped, I hope this time it will be different, because I think that this time, I have a solid content to share.

And now ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Q-LocalSearch

“This time I won’t make any silly jokes or references”, that’s what SHE said ! In today’s article, I’m gonna try to explain to you what I...